Father’s Day isn’t just about kids showing appreciation for their dads. It’s about everyone showing some extra love to all the dads in their lives. The day is still young and it’s not too late to check out a few creative ideas for spending the day with the man with whom helped create your awesome family:
1. Walk down memory lane– A trip down memory lane is always a great way to not just celebrate the past, but the present.
2. Scavenger hunt– Nothing says fun, like an all-afternoon hunt through clues that will ultimately end at one of dad’s favorite places; with cute notes of trivia and funny suggestions!
3. Work on the family tree- Break out the old photographs and teach the little ones about their ancestry.
4. Let dad choose the menu of the day– I don’t know how it is in your family, but the best way to keep my hubby happiest is to have our daughter’s around as well me cooking all the things on his list of favorite foods!
5. Build something-Even if your husband or dad are not exactly a whiz when it comes to power tools, having the whole family participate in building something will be a blast! It may be a mess but there will be lots of laughs!
Photo Credit: Elev8