Helpful Hints on how to Deal with teenagers.
1. Give kids some leeway.
2. Choose your battles wisely. Don’t nitpick.
3. Invite their friends for dinner. It helps to meet kids you have questions about.
4. Decide rules and discipline in advance. “If it’s a two-parent family, it’s important for parents to have their own discussion, so they can come to some kind of agreement, Then, follow through with the consequences.
5. Discuss ‘checking in.’ “Give teens time to call and how often to call.
6. Talk to teens about risks. Whether it’s drugs, driving, or premarital sex, your kids need to know the worst that could
7. Give teens a game plan and discus what to do when problematic issues take place.
8. Keep the door open. Don’t interrogate, but show some interest in what’s going on with them.
9. Let kids feel guilty. Guilt is a healthy emotion. When kids have done something wrong.
10. Be a role model. Your actions — even more than your words.
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )