He in not known for his love of the written word.
But this did not stop Will Smith attending an event where author Sister Souljah paraded her latest work in Philadelphia on Saturday.
The jolly Men in Black star looked thrilled to be attending the event at the Temple Performing Arts Centre as they posed together on the red carpet before the discussion event.
On parade: Will Smith looked thrilled to be posing with Sister Souljah in Philadelphia on Saturday
Sister, 48, is an American author, activist, musician artist, and film producer.
She was discussing her latest book A Deeper Love Inside: The Porsche Santiaga Story, a coming of age tale about a girl who is a ‘natural-born hustler’ which is said to be marching off the shelves.
She shot to fame after Bill Clinton criticised her remarks about race in the United States during the 1992 presidential campaign.
Following the infamous Los Angeles riots that year she said: ‘If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people?
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of Joy105.com
- Kerry Washington Wins 3 Trophies At NAACP Image Awards
- This Just In: Post Office Debuts Rosa Parks Stamp On 100th Birthday
- Robin Roberts Travels Home To New Orleans For The Super Bowl
- DISCUSSION: Maya Angelou Shares Her Knowledge Of The Black Experience
- Michelle Obama: ‘Beyonce Was Phenomenal, I Am So Proud Of Her!’ (TWEET)