Photo: Getty Images
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent-Part Time
Holiday Inn-Philadelphia Historic District
The Night Auditor will balance and audit and assist with the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues. Also perform all Guest Service Representative functions as required, assist in booking room reservations, answering hotel phone calls and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college a plus
- 1-2 years customer service experience; as a Front Desk Agent in a hotel preferred
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
To get more information or to apply for this job, please go to http://tinyurl.com/ba86wma.
Survey Research Associate
Cancer Treatment Centers of America – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for day-to-day Administration of Patient Loyalty Surveys, administer patient satisfaction surveys to new and returning patients, provide additional support to the Patient Satisfaction Program Manager when requested, travel to the locations for additional networking and training plus other duties.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred with 3-5 years’ experience
- Or up to 3 years’ experience with Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in health or science field is a plus
To get more information or to apply for this job, please go to http://tinyurl.com/bzrwbt3.
Source: Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Wright Medical Technology, Inc. – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for making pickups and deliveries to and from local hospitals, surgery centers, clinics/doctor’s offices and more. When not driving, the courier will be assisting in the local warehouse processing kits/sets and inventory as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires lifting up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions
To get more information or to apply for this job, please go to http://tinyurl.com/b2oarru.
Source: Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday-Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!