Board Operator/On-Air Talent
Radio One- Philadelphia, PA
Produces and executes on-air radio show that is both entertaining and informative to the listening audience.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Must have at least 2 years on-air experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/cqtklad.
Source: Radio One
FT Security Officer
Doubletree by Hilton – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel.
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/cabu7wt.
Customer Service Rep
Independence Blue Cross – Philadelphia, PA
• Responds to external and internal telephone inquiries and problems in an efficient and courteous manner in accordance with plan guidelines and product benefits terms; while maintaining corporate and departmental standards.
• Educates and assists callers on issues regarding insurance products, policies and procedures, claims processing and provider participation and more!
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to two (2) of years proven work experience with customer contact.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to generate satisfaction or exceed customer expectations and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/cf6ah52.
Source: Independence Blue Cross
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday thru Friday at 3:20 on Praise 103.9!