Comcast – Philadelphia, PA (Belmont area)
Responsible for providing administrative support to Sr. Director, Administration and Sr. Director, Multimedia Project Management
- Screen telephone calls, visitors, and letters; as well as answer routine questions
- Use MS Outlook calendar system to schedule appointments and meetings
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and presentations and more!
- High School degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8bxvgw3
Financial Aid Assistant
Villanova University – Villanova, PA
Provide diverse administrative, technical and clerical assistance to the Financial Aid Department.
- Be the first point of contact for the Financial Aid Office
- Respond to student walk-ins, phone calls and email inquiries
- Process and track financial aid applications, loans and other forms
- General office duties as required and more!
- High school diploma with some college
- 2-3 years office experience with good computer skills
- Able to prioritize, organize, be flexible, make deadlines, work independently, as well as being a team player and more!
- Accounting knowledge or experience preferred.
- Financial Aid knowledge or experience preferred
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9k35ggx.
Source: Villanova University
Overnight Assistant Store Manager
Rite Aid Pharmacy- Drexel Hill, PA
The primary purposes of this position are to assist the Store Manager and/or Co-Manager with the operation of the retail store.
- Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise for the store and more!
- At least two (2) years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry
- Preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8cpkr27.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Angela Bassett Snubbed Again, Jamie Lee Curtis Wins Best Supporting Actress
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week