Today’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ is designed to remind us to keep it moving!
- If you stumble, you’re still moving forward so keep it moving!
- If you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there so keep it moving!
- If you are disappointed by the things you did, you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do, so keep it moving!
- If you can’t start a new chapter in your life, stop re-reading the last one! Change the page and keep it moving!
- If you’re in the rain, tie a knot in it, make a rainbow and keep it moving!
I dare you to keep it moving! Either move or be moved!
If you need a coach on the sideline to help cheer you on in the game of life, I’m “On fire to inspire” you as your personal life coach. For more information on my life coaching services and your free 30-minute consultation, go to http://www.thewingsofinspiration.com click on “Life Coaching” and fill out the “Assessment Quiz.” And if you would like for me to speak or appear at your next event, please click on “Booking”.
Also, if you would like to receive a fresh wind of daily inspiration, via text or email, sign up for my Daily Faith-Lift ™ at email@example.com or subscribe to my mailing list at www.thewingsofinspiration.com.
Remember, “We are each angels with one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.” Have a God-day on purpose and enjoy the Son-shine today!
CeCe McGhee “The Angel of Inspiration” -aka- Minister Cheryl Golden
*Listen live Monday-Saturday 2pm-6pm on Praise 103.9 or at www.praisephilly.com!
©2012 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.