Hertz Car Rental Company- Philadelphia
Branch Manager Trainee
Job ID: 44575
As a Branch Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Support branch’s business plan by assisting the Branch Manager
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities to ensure customer satisfaction
To be successful in this role, our ideal employees typically have:
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
For more information and to apply, go to http://tinyurl.com/9pjp98a.
PNC Bank- Philadelphia
Customer Service Associate – Temple Express Banking Center (Full-time)
As a Customer Service Associate reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be an essential part of the customer experience in the branch.
Each day will be different, but you will always enjoy a high level of customer contact. Whether on the teller line, or at the sales and service desk, you will focus on exceeding expectations with your product knowledge, cash handling experience and service training.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of cash handling experience
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills ( both written & verbal), and a professional manner
- Computer skills to include Windows-based applications
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, depending on branch needs
- Ability to lift heavy coin, as well as stand on feet for long periods of time
- Prior experience in being evaluated/surveyed by customers is preferred
For more information and to apply, go to http://tinyurl.com/8dgo7t8.
Saint Joseph’s University – Philadelphia, PA
Security Supervisor-Full Time
Job Close Date: 08/27/2012
Security Supervisors are required to properly supervise all subordinate personnel assigned to their shift including, but not limited to, Security Officers, office staff, van and shuttle drivers, desk attendants, gate attendants, interns and student employees of the Public Safety and Security Department. Security Supervisors shall also act for the Director and Assistant Director of Operations in their absence.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Five years’ experience in security related field. A minimum of one year supervisory experience is required.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs required.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Position requires the ability to communicate effectively in the English language and read and write instructions, reports, and other work-related information.
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9hfsw8s.
Source: Saint Joseph’s University