These are the thoughts of some FB Friends and Praise Listeners.
1. Feel sorry for them, and pray for them… People who place themselves on a pedestal, and place others beneath them to make themselves feel good are insecure, and usually very lonely..
2. Now that i am saved all i can do is pray for them i be like, ” LORD I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD PRAYING FOR THIS PERSON RIGHT NOW BUT THEY DO NOT REALIZE IM A CHILD OF GOD SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY ON THIS ONE”
Because you all should know what would happen when you mess with God kids.. AMEN!
3. Pray for thm and realize its a cry out for hlp, other thn tht i dont deal w thm unless Christ instructs me to do so. And it doesnt bother me cause i knw who iam n Christ and knw its nothing personal. Lov ya ur sista aka Sunshine HAPPY FEELINS!!:)
4. Let them keep thinking it, and maybe remind them that no one is better than God. It’s our abilities that keep us close to the God within us all.
5. It depends on the entire situation. Each instance, and there are quite a few, has to be evaluated and handled on its own merit.