0 reads Leave a comment
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Never buy a car you can’t push.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
- 10. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration
Also On Praise 107.9:
Our Favorite Moments From Last Year's Event!
26 photos Launch gallery