We live in a microwave society. We want everything when we want it; the faster the better! Some of us want what others have but we don’t want to go through what they went through to get it! We want the shortcuts!
Short-change means to give less than is deserved or expected.
Shortcut means a route more direct than the one ordinarily taken.
1. Shortcuts will short-change us!
2. Shortcuts won’t help us to appreciate growth if we haven’t weathered a storm!
3. Shortcuts won’t help us to appreciate the rainbow if we haven’t been through the rain!
4. Shortcutswon’t help us to appreciate the harvest if we didn’t take the time to sow!
5. Shortcuts won’t help us to appreciate receiving if we haven’t been giving!
6. Shortcuts won’t help us to appreciate the fruit of hard work if we haven’t worked hard!
Don’t allow a shortcut to short-change you and short circuit your connection to God! Remember, there is no shortcut to any place worth going!
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration
©2011 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.