Stress is very popular these days. However, we can stress less and be our best by remembering:
1. It is not stress that kills us; it is our reaction to it.
2. Stress is not what happens to us; it’s our response to what happens to us.
3. Give your stress wings and let it fly away!
4. The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.
5. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
6. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.
7. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
8. Our problems are always smaller than our God!
Remember, every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace. Peace in = stress out!
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration
©2011 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.