Your “Daily Faith-Lift” helping you to do something different to get different results!
1. Watch your words! Speak words that speak life to lift you up and keep you up; while
2. Go from self-denial to self-evaluation! Eliminate excuses and appoint solutions!
3. Make your haters your elevators and ride them all the way to the top!
4. Be determined to go rise from victim to victor!
5. Ask for help! Not because you are weak but because you want to remain strong!
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration
What are the benefits of having faith?
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is Having a Girl!
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Rest In Power: Notable Black People Who Have Died In 2023
Rudy Currence Premieres New Single “Ransom,” Talks Transition From R&B To Gospel
The Real Deal About Setbacks vs Comebacks | Dr. Willie Jolley
Contact The Promotions/Community Department
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’