Your “Daily Faith-Lift” helping you to do something different to get different results!
1. Watch your words! Speak words that speak life to lift you up and keep you up; while
2. Go from self-denial to self-evaluation! Eliminate excuses and appoint solutions!
3. Make your haters your elevators and ride them all the way to the top!
4. Be determined to go rise from victim to victor!
5. Ask for help! Not because you are weak but because you want to remain strong!
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Angela Bassett Snubbed Again, Jamie Lee Curtis Wins Best Supporting Actress
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week