Admitting Clerk, Patient Registration Representative
Brandywine Hospital- Coatesville, PA (Philadelphia Region)
Conducts patient interviews to obtain registration information, complete required forms and obtain signatures.
- Use of computer to fulfill essential functions of job required
- Customer service experience desired
- Medical office experience desired
- Ability to type 35 word per minute desired
- High School diploma or GED
For more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/a73an9f.
Source: Brandywine Hospital
Children’s Hospital Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
This position will coordinate and provide advanced secretarial, clerical and administrative services to support the operations of the Healthy Weight Program Clinic.
- Organize the Clinic so that it can operate in an efficient and effective manner.
- Greet all patients and families and orient them as needed.
- Manage clinic referral intake process and chart preparation and maintenance
- Build and maintain patient schedule.
- Maintain staffing schedule for the Clinic.
- Facilitate a clean, safe and secure environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; and five or more years of secretarial experience, with some business training courses or equivalent preferred
- Minimum speed 50wpm preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Knowledge of medical terminology and protocol and more!
For more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/b5a7qjv.
Source: Children’s Hospital Philadelphia
Tiffany & Co. – Philadelphia, PA
The Sales Professional will achieve or exceed individual sales plan by utilizing strategic selling skills to assist customers with purchases, build new and existing customers; as well as provide outstanding service with all customer interactions.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills and more!
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems
- Microsoft Outlook/e-mail is preferred.
- A college degree and Graduate Gemologist degree preferred and more!
For more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/a6ehoas.
Source: Tiffany & Co
CeCe’s Career Corner is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!