American Association for Cancer Research – Philadelphia, PA
Facilitates and supports effective communication internally between departments and divisions; as well as externally between the organization and its members.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One to three years of administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit, academic or scientific
- Knowledge of scientific and medical terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- 50+ wpm typing speed with high degree of accuracy and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8nupehw.
Source: American Association for Cancer Research
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
- Performs duties necessary to and involving the transportation of patients to and from various areas and departments
- Also performs miscellaneous duties securing and delivering of reports, supplies, and equipment to and from various services and supply areas
- Must be available for all shifts; including weekends
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CPR Certified and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/975ubnw.
Source: Mercy Health System-PA
Temple University Health System – Philadelphia, PA
Gathers and processes all of the registration, billing and related information from patient
- Education equivalent to completion of High School required
- 3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of acceptable post High School training and experience required
- Competence in typing skills and knowledge of medical terminology required and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8ogx7uw.
Source: Temple University Health System