Comcast – Philadelphia, PA (Belmont area)
Responsible for providing administrative support to Sr. Director, Administration and Sr. Director, Multimedia Project Management
- Screen telephone calls, visitors, and letters; as well as answer routine questions
- Use MS Outlook calendar system to schedule appointments and meetings
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and presentations and more!
- High School degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8bxvgw3
Financial Aid Assistant
Villanova University – Villanova, PA
Provide diverse administrative, technical and clerical assistance to the Financial Aid Department.
- Be the first point of contact for the Financial Aid Office
- Respond to student walk-ins, phone calls and email inquiries
- Process and track financial aid applications, loans and other forms
- General office duties as required and more!
- High school diploma with some college
- 2-3 years office experience with good computer skills
- Able to prioritize, organize, be flexible, make deadlines, work independently, as well as being a team player and more!
- Accounting knowledge or experience preferred.
- Financial Aid knowledge or experience preferred
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9k35ggx.
Source: Villanova University
Overnight Assistant Store Manager
Rite Aid Pharmacy- Drexel Hill, PA
The primary purposes of this position are to assist the Store Manager and/or Co-Manager with the operation of the retail store.
- Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise for the store and more!
- At least two (2) years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry
- Preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree
For information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8cpkr27.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!