Coca-Cola Refreshments – Philadelphia, PA
Loads product onto trucks/trailers and unloads product for storage within the warehousing facility.
- Pick and load products, as requested, using a single/dual forklift
- Continuously replenish both the Picking and Surplus areas of the warehouse with product, as needed; along with other assigned duties.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Manually lift up to 50 lbs., as required to perform the job
- Minimum 1 year of forklift experience required; forklift experience in a fast paced selection environment preferred and more!
For more information and to apply for this job, please go to http://tinyurl.com/92jgjpb.
Source: Coca-Cola Refreshments
Food and Beverage Cashier/Host Person
Doubletree by Hilton – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for totaling and processing guest food and beverage purchases in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon check-out from dining
- Resolve any guest issues or concerns, enlisting the assistance of a supervisor, if necessary
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and more!
For more information and to apply for this job, please go to http://tinyurl.com/coclaqs.
Package Handler – Part-Time
UPS – Philadelphia, PA
Location: Philadelphia Air Hub
This is a physical, fast paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 – 35lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Available for 5 days or nights per week for 3 to 5 hours per day; depending on package volume
- An average work week is approximately 15 to 20 hours
- During peak periods, you might work up to 25 hours per week
Must have a valid driver’s license
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!