Admitting Clerk/Patient Registration Representative
Chestnut Hill Hospital- Philadelphia, PA
- Conduct patient interviews to obtain registration information
- Complete required forms and obtain signatures
- Represent hospital as the focal point for all initial communications
High School diploma or GED
- Use of computer to fulfill essential functions of job required
- Customer service experience desired
- Medical office experience desired
- Ability to type 35 word per minute desired
For more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/98segqw.
Source: Community Health Systems
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
Provides maximum protection for the safety and security of hospital personnel, patients, visitors and CHOP assets.
Ability to work all shifts, and rotate between shifts as needed
- Respond quickly and calmly to sensitive where individuals may be exhibiting negative or threatening behavior
- Able to deal with confrontational problems by using good conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate events both orally and in writing
- Must have valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year related security experience
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8e8c4z5.
Source: Children’s Hospital Philadelphia
Full Time Return Agent
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car
Provide superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling face to face customer service functions in a retail environment
- Must be able to work Sunday-Thursday: 12pm-8pm
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9ar4wjx.
Source: National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car
“CeCe’s Career Corner”is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!