Temple University- Main Campus
The Temple University Libraries is seeking a creative and user-centered individual to serve as Librarian for Access Services and Resource Sharing.
- Operating, developing and providing leadership for Temple University Libraries’ resources
- Share activities that support the teaching, research, and learning; as well as oversee all lending and borrowing operations.
Required Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Library Science (ALA accredited) with academic library experience.
To get more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9vjz9vg.
Source: Temple University
Part Time Merchandiser – Cheltenham, PA
- Playing a key role in delivering superior in-store customer service!
- Excite and engage consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with Kellogg’s famous, globally loved snacks products.
- Work as part of a dedicated team, passionate about the Kellogg’s brand
- Be accountable for ensuring Kellogg’s snacks products are presented in the best possible displays to satisfy the customer’s needs, attract consumers and drive sales.
No work experience is required; however 1 year of previous Retail/Grocery merchandising experience is preferred.
To get more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8vkbkya.
Source: Kellogg Company
Special Events Coordinator
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation – Wynnewood, PA
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is designed to fight childhood cancer one cup at a time.
- This role will significantly contribute to the Foundation’s ambitious fundraising goals.
- The Special Events Coordinator will be responsible for researching, designing, planning, coordinating and evaluating new and existing events along with engaging participants, both individuals and businesses.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in event or fundraising management.
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9ydyxkp.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!