Greeter- Full-Time Regular
University of Pennsylvania Health System – Philadelphia, PA
Job ID #: 40769
As the Greeter you will greet, welcome and direct each incoming patient, patient families and guests. As well as instruct and assist departing patients, patient-families and visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, providing wheel chairs, directions to practices for appointments and assistance with use of computerized parking payment equipment (pay-on-foot machines).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Previous experience successfully providing customer service
To get more information as well as apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/cvw5wn2.
Data Entry Clerk- Full Time
Lower Bucks Hospital – Bristol, PA
Position Description includes:
- One to two years general office, computer and data entry experience required.
- Must have strong problem solving and time management skills
- Familiarity with data entry and word processing programs and strong verbal and written communication skills required.
High school diploma or equivalent required
To get more information as well as apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/c3tu3uu.
CeCe’s Career Corner can be heard Monday through Friday at 3:20; as well as posted on our website at praisephilly.com. Let me know when you land that job!