It’s time to stroll through my career corner to help you land the job you deserve or if you would like to explore the possibility of a new career.
NorthEast Treatment Centers
Location: Spring Garden – Philadelphia, PA Job Code: 88 # of Openings: 1
- Review, process, and enter data of staff progress notes
- Update client record information
- Prepare required materials utilizing word processor and computer as needed
- Establishes and maintains inventory for program
- Prepares client records and discharge records
- Assists in areas of Quality Assurance
- Supports in areas of preparing correspondence (edits materials as needed); maintaining office files, answering and routing of incoming calls
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- College background in business or minimum of two years secretarial experience, human services preferred
- Word processing and computer experience necessary
- Ability to readily use Word Perfect, Database software and/or Lotus programs
- Ability to learn new computer programs as the program expands
- Statistical aptitude a must
- Demonstration of good communication and office practices
- Excellent typing (70 wpm) and receptionist skills
Apply for job at http://tinyurl.com/8vv8sy6.
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvani
Position: Administrative Assistan
Job ID #: 40445
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Category: Clerical/Administrative
Address: 3400 Spruce St
Primary Shift: Day
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience: Several years of experience as a medical secretary are required
Apply for job at http://tinyurl.com/95zwbbr.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Philadelphia, PA, USA • REF3A
KWH installs complex structures and material handling equipment. KWH’s value added services include: lifting equipment operation, field erection services, seismic retrofits of complex structures and port facilities maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keeps track of received data and source documents.
• Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
• Data entry on the Student Information System of private student information. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED and,
• One year work experience in a secretarial position or a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Apply for this job at http://tinyurl.com/8fvjded.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” can be heard Monday through Friday at 3:20pm on Praise 103.9; as well as posted here on http://www.praisephilly.com.