It’s time to take a stroll through my new feature to help you land the job you deserve or if you would like to explore the possibility of a new career.
1. Assistant Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Express
Assist the Front Office Manager in all facets of the Front Office, Night Audit, and Breakfast Bar. Supervises Front Office personnel and their activities. Maintains liaison with Sales, Housekeeping and Maintenance Department. Controls room sales, insures accuracy of GSR’s work. Has continued contact with guest, handling complaints when necessary.
Two (2) years of college study in Hotel Related courses or related experience. Two (2) years Front Office experience. Background in high profile public interaction. Aggressive, Innovative, organized, flexible, strong communication skills, able to take the initiative. Strong computer skills required. Night and weekend work required.
Get more information at http://tinyurl.com/cn6dlnf.
2. Retail Sales Associates
Req Id #7629
Enthusiastic, passionate part-time Sales Associate needed to demonstrate and sell products in a fast-paced retail/kiosk environment. Sales and demonstration training is offered to all hires so that you can make the most of your opportunities with the company.
This job includes hourly + commission! Sales Associate positions are also eligible for 401k!
- 1 year customer service and/or sales experience
- Basic computer knowledge including the ability to send email, create spreadsheets, etc
- Ability to acquire and maintain an Airport Security badge as necessary (for airport locations only)
- Ability to lift boxes, up to 20 pounds in weight
- Ability to open and close the kiosk, which may include climbing and stretching
- Ability to stock kiosk, which may include bending and moving up and down often
- Ability to work well under general supervision
- Work well individually, as well as with a team
- High School Diploma required
Get more information at http://tinyurl.com/buq269t.
3. Service Data Specialist
Medical Billing Office Specialist must have experience in third-party billing. Responsible for daily scheduling of clinicians and recording service documentation in systems for billing purposes.
Qualifications: Associates Degree with 2 years of related experience. Daily scheduling and billing requirements; work cooperatively in a team setting with clinicians and others working in the billing process to ensure timely and accurate billings for services. Responsible for quality of work with regard to completeness and accuracy. Support others in our Billing Process for the resolution of rejected Bills and other discrepancies; knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Get more information at http://tinyurl.com/c93nn83.
“CeCe’s Career Corner” can be heard Monday through Friday at 3:20pm; as well as posted here on www.praisephilly.com.