We can actually burn an extra 300 calories a day with everyday activities; and in over 12 days this can add up to an extra pound of weight loss. According to a research on www.everydayhealth.com:
- Raking leaves burns 147 calories
- Gardening or weeding burn 153 calories
- Moving (packing and unpacking) burns 191 calories
- Vacuuming burns 119 calories
- Cleaning the house burns 102 calories
Get the rest of the list of everyday activities that can help you burn calories as well at http://tinyurl.com/ckpluky.