Today’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ is designed to remind you to count your blessings, so you can lose count of your problems. In life we will always go and grow through something; so we might as well learn to grow through gratefulness.
Growing through gratefulness means:
- Counting our blessings and making sure our blessings count!
- It means turning what we have into enough and more!
- It means wearing an attitude of gratitude!
- It means not spoiling what we have by desiring what we don’t have!
- It also means being grateful that all of our prayers were not answered!
Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings. And feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
When we grow through gratefulness, author Melody Beattie says we grow from:
- Denial to acceptance!
- Chaos to order!
- Confusion into clarity!
- And we grow from making sense of our past, which brings us peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow!
If you need a coach on the sideline to help cheer you on in the game of life, I’m “on fire to inspire” you as your personal life coach. Email me for your free 30-minute life coaching consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on my life coaching services, go to www.thewingsofinspiration.com and click on Life Coaching.
Also, if you would like to receive a fresh wind of daily inspiration, via text or email, sign up for my Daily Faith-Lift ™ at email@example.com.
Remember, “We are each angels with one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.” Have a God-day on purpose and enjoy the Son-shine today!
CeCe McGhee “The Angel of Inspiration” aka Minister Cheryl Golden
©2012 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.