I read a poem last night that really blessed me and I hope that it will be a blessing to you:
- A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…But a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape.
- A strong woman isn’t afraid of anything…But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of her fear.
- A strong woman won’t let anyone get the best of her…But a woman of strength gives the best of her to everyone.
- A strong woman walks sure footedly…But a woman of strength knows that God will catch her when she falls.
- A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
Read more at http://tinyurl.com/cjna7f8.
Source: Marta S. Hardy
If you need a fresh wind of daily inspiration to uplift you, CeCe’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ can be delivered to your personal email address and/or by text to your phone! Sign up now for CeCe’s Daily Faith-Lift ™ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day on purpose!
“The Angel of Inspiration”
©2012 copyright The Wings Of Inspiration Volume 1. Please note that these writings are copy written and all rights are reserved. When forwarding, please make sure to include all contact information: The Wings Of Inspiration by CeCe McGhee.
CeCe “The Angel Of Inspiration” -aka- Minister Cheryl Golden “On Fire To Inspire!”